- We believe in one God, the Creator of all things, who reveals himself as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, who is fully God and fully man at the same time, who became like us to bring about our salvation.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God, giving us all we need to know about how to be saved.
- We believe that we are all sinners by both nature and act, and need God's forgiveness and cleansing.
- We believe that Jesus Christ died on the Cross, and that by trusting in His death and resurrection, we can be restored to a right relation to God.
- We believe that God has enabled us to turn to Him from sin, but that He has not forced us to do so.
- We believe that each person must repent, turn away from his sins, and trust Christ to accept him.
- We believe that when we turn from sin and trust in Christ, the old record of sin is wiped clean, and we are born anew, thus becoming part of the family of God.
- We believe that when we make a complete commitment to Him, He cleanses our spirit and gives us the power to live victoriously.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is coming again, and that one day, everyone will face the judgment of God with its rewards and punishments.